100+ Hilariously Clever Math Pick Up Lines
If you’re a math geek, you should use an intelligent pickup line. Sweep your crush off their feet by showing them how knowledgeable you really are. Of course, you might as well show them your funny side, too. Here are the best math pick up lines to share with your crush. It will either make them laugh or blush!
Math Pick Up Lines
- I memorized the first 300 digits of pi. If you gave me the 7 digits of your phone number, I could memorize them too.
- What’s your sine?
- Are you good at math? Can you help me solve for x? X = your number.
- I less than three you.
- The square root of all my fantasies is you.
- My feelings for you have grown exponentially.
- You are sweeter than 3.14.
- I am not very good at algebra, but I do know that you and I make 69.
- I heard you like math, so what’s the sum of U+Me?
- Why don’t you be the numerator and I be the denominator and both of us reduce to simplest form?
- Hi, I hear you’re good at algebra… Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
- I’m like pi baby, I’m really long and I go on forever.
- I like fractions, do you want to do some with me? I am like a numerator because I like to be on top.
- Hey girl… Can I call-cu-later?
- I was supposed to solve for x. I am so glad that I found u instead.
- You are the square to my root.
- I’d like to be your math tutor for the night: add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply!
- Do you like math? No? Me neither. In fact, the only number I care about is yours.
- Are you a 45-degree angle, because you’re perfect.
- Are you the square root of -100? Because you’re a solid 10 but too good to be real!
Funny Math Pick Up Lines
- How can I know 20 digits of Π… And not know the 10 digits of your phone number?
- I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
- You make my heart beat faster than an airplane going 200 miles per hour.
- Girl, I know you like adding numbers, so can you please add yours to my contacts?
- My love for you is like dividing by zero… It can’t be defined!
- Without you, I’m like a null set… Empty.
- I’m more interested in you than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Being myself around you is as easy as pi.
- Yo girl, I heard you’re good at math… Cause your legs are always divided.
- What do math and my dick have in common? They’re both hard for you.
- I wish I was your calculus homework because then I’d be hard and you’d be doing me on your desk.
- Are you a math teacher because you got me harder than trigonometry.
- Can I have your significant digits?
- Your beauty is like Π, never-ending.
- Give me just a FRACTION of your heart and I will SOLVE all of your problems.
- I’m sine, you are cosine, let’s make a tangent.
- Hey girl. If you were a graphing calculator, then I could look at your curves all day long.
- I wish I was your math homework, then I would be real hard, and you would be doing me all night.
- Are you the square root of -1? ‘Cause you can’t be real!
- I’d like to be your derivative… So I could be tangent to those curves.
The Best Math Pickup Lines
- My love is like a fractal. It goes on forever!
- I have a math equation for you: you plus me equals awesome.
- I know my math. And you’ve got one significant figure!
- You must be a 90º angle. ‘Cause you’re looking right!
- I hear you don’t like fractions. So will you let me be your other half?
- I love you because you’re sweet as Π!
- Are you √2? ‘Cause I feel irrational around you!
- I don’t like my current girlfriend… Mind if I do a you-substitution?
- If you were a function, then you’d be my asymptote ’cause I always tend toward you!
- My love for you is like an exponential curve. It’s unbounded.
- Are you a 45º angle? Cause you’re acute-y!
- If we are both math majors, then why is there so much chemistry between us?
- Baby, I wish you were x2 and I was x3/3 so I could be the area under your curve.
- Can I plug my solution into your equation?
- Wanna couple our equations tonight?
- You have a fine body. Are you a Mathlete?
- You may be out of range, yet I would love to show you my domain.
- You have changed my world to polar coordinates. Complex and imaginary things now have a magnitude and direction.
- Are you a square? ‘Cause you got all the right angles.
- Baby, you’re a 9.999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me.
The Most Clever Math Pick Up Lines
- Girl, I should ask you out, ’cause you can’t differentiate.
- I sure hope you know set theory, ’cause I wanna intersect and union with you.
- Hey girl. I wish I were a second derivative, so I could investigate your concavities.
- Baby, you’re like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
- Huygens’ favorite curves were cycloids, but my favorite curves are yours.
- The volume of a generalized cylinder has been known for thousands of years, but you won’t know the volume of mine until tonight.
- I don’t like my current girlfriend, mind if I made a you-substitution?
- You are as beautiful as 1.618.
- Your body has the nicest arc length I have ever seen.
- Are you a square number, because my love for you is exponential!
- Archimedes cried out “eureka” and ran around naked and filled with joy when he discovered that the volume of a solid can be determined by how much it displaces. Spend more time with me and you will do the same.
- Can I explore your mean value?
- Let’s find out if we converge by taking each other to the limit.
- Wanna expand my polynomial?
- You have one compact set.
- Can I plug my solution into your equation?
- My love is defined by an exponential curve, it’s unbounded.
- My love is like a fractal, it goes on forever.
- You must be a 90º angle. You are right.
- My love for you is like 2x, exponentially growing.
Nerdy Math Pick Up Lines
- My love for you is like dividing by zero, it cannot be defined.
- I wonder what the L’ Hospital’s rule says of the limit when I is over you.
- If you were sine squared I’d be cosine squared. And together we would be one!
- I know you like adding numbers. So could you please add yours to my contacts?
- My love for you is like √(-1). Complex, but not imaginary!
- I’m not being obtuse, you are acute girl.
- Why don’t we use some Fourier analysis on our relationship and reduce to a series of simple periodic functions?
- Hey, baby want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nomial?
- The derivative of my love for you is 0, because my love for you is constant.
- How about you come to my place tonight, so I can show you the growth of my natural log?
- How about I perform a sort on your variables, and you can analyze my performance? If I were sin2x and you were cos2x , together we’d be ONE!
- Girl, I’d like to instantiate your objects, and access their member variables.
- If four plus four equals eight, then me plus you equals fate.
- You do not have to be an expert at math to realize that we make the perfect pair.
- Girl, I wish you were the Pythagorean theorem so I can insert my hypotenuse into your legs.
- My love for you is like the slope of a concave up function because it’s always increasing.
- You must be the square root of -1 because you can’t be real.
- My girlfriend right now is simply the square root of negative one because she is imaginary.
- In Euclidean geometry two parallel lines never touch, let’s go back to my place and study some non-Euclidean geometry.
- My love for you is like a concave function’s positive first derivative because it’s always increasing.
More Math And Science Jokes That Work As Pick Up Lines
- If you give me your phone number, I’ll tell you on which digit of pi it starts.
- By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
- You are my Triangle and I am yours. So, let’s join hands and become a rectangle.
- For me and you, I can prove that 1+1=<3
- You are so hot, can we please go someplace where no one Celcius?
- I was in love with you yesterday. I am in love with you today. So by mathematical induction, I will always love you.
- My love for you is like e^x, it doesn’t change at any rate!
- You have got more curves than a triple integral.
- We fit together like coordinates on an axis.
- We’re a Cauchy sequence, it’s gonna happen eventually.
About the author
January Nelson is a writer, editor, and dreamer. She writes about astrology, games, love, relationships, and entertainment. January graduated with an English and Literature degree from Columbia University. Read more articles from January on Thought Catalog.
Learn more about Thought Catalog and our writers on our about page.
There is seemingly no end to how many ways your beautiful brain can mess up your day with uncool thoughts, so comedian and mental health advocate Kelsey Darragh’s new workbook is about to become your new best friend and a permanent resident on your bedside table.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: