20 Insane Examples Of The Mandela Effect
Ask Reddit has some insane examples of the Mandela effect!
1. Hannibal never said, “Hello Clarice.”
2. The Fruit of the Loom logo. Apparently, it doesn’t have a cornucopia, and it never did. Fucking bullshit if you ask me.
3. I have loved Star Wars since I was a little kid in the 70s. I learned like three weeks ago that C3PO has ALWAYS had one silver leg. I always thought he was all gold (except for the red arm in TFA).
4. I swear that the first Hunger Games movie had a kid that jumped off the podium early and blew up. I have such a clear memory of it in the cinema and so do others I’ve spoken to but it never happened. Still gets me.
5. I always thought that Pikachu had the brown part on the end of the tail. When I looked it up on google and the brown part was in the start not at the end I was confused and didn’t sleep for the night.
6. Shaggy from Scooby-Doo does not have an adam’s apple.
7. Berenstein bears started it all for me. I needed help as a kid pronouncing stein, my mum told me it’s pronounced Steen. When it turned to berenSTAIN bears I was floored. I’ve never in my life had a problem pronouncing stain.
8. I thought the bear that always told you to prevent forest fires was always named “Smokey The Bear.” Nope. His original name is, and continues to be, “Smokey Bear.”
9. There’s no dash in KitKat.
10. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum didn’t have spinny hats. They had FLAGS.
11. Curious George doesn’t have a tail.
12. The Monopoly man’s spectacle. Messed me up forever.
13. Beam me up Scotty. Kirk never said it.
14. Febreeze losing an E. I remember thinking the name was very clever (like a breeze of fresh air when you spray their product) fairly young, especially since I am not a native English speaker. I thought the play on words was great! Well, turns out it’s spelled Febreze. What in the fuck…
15. For nearly a decade, I thought there were two sequels to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the book), but there’s only one sequel.
16. Darth Vader said, “No, I am your father.”
17. Micky Mouse never wears suspenders!
18. “Magic mirror, on the wall” instead of “mirror, mirror, on the wall.”
19. The Thinker Statue doesn’t have his hand in a fist. It’s just open, pressed against his mouth.
20. That it’s Looney Tunes and not Looney Toons. refused to believe that one for a bit.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: