90+ Hilarious Cat Jokes For Animal Lovers
Cat jokes are fun for everyone! They’re perfect for making friends, family members, or children laugh out loud. Whether you’re a dog person or a cat person, you can appreciate these hilarious cat jokes:
Hilarious Cat Jokes For Animal Lovers
Here are some hilarious cat jokes for children and adults. These puns are going to make you laugh out loud. Make sure you share them with everyone you know who has a furry friend of their own!
- What do cats like to eat on a hot day? A mice-cream cone!
- What’s a cat’s favorite TV show? Claw and Order.
- What title does a cat go by in the kitchen? “The Whisker.”
- Why do cats always get their way? They are very purr-suasive!
- How do two cats end a fight? They hiss and make up!
- What did the kitten have at their birthday party? A pounce house.
- What color do kittens love the most? Purrple.
- What state has a lot of cats and dogs? Petsylvania!
- Why did the kitty get an “A” on their English assignment? They properly used an independent claws.
- What’s a cat’s favorite game to play with a mouse? Catch!
- What do you call a pile of kittens? A meowntain!
- What made the cat upgrade his phone? He wanted to finally get pawtrait mode.
- Why are kittens actually excellent bosses? They have great littership.
- How did the Mom Cat know she was pregnant? Her test was pawsitive.
- What do cats eat for breakfast? Mice Krispies!
Fun, Hilarious Cat Jokes To Share
These cat puns are going to get you laughing! Make sure you share a cat joke or two with your friends and family today!
- Where do cats always fly out of when they travel? Kitty Hawk!
- Before going after a mouse, what did the dad cat say to his family? “Let us prey.”
- Why did the cat eat the lemons? He was a sourpuss!
- What’s a cat’s favorite subject in school? Hisss-tory!
- Why is it hard to trust cats? They have many tall tails.
- What types of cats purr the best? Purrr-sians!
- What do you call it when a cat is super-stylish? “Haute-cat-ture.”
- What sports do cats play? Hairball!
- Why did the cat have to go to an accountant? They got caught up in a purramid scheme.
- What should you use to comb a cat? A catacomb!
- Why do cats make horrible DJs? They always paws the tunes.
- What did the mom and dad cat say about their wedding day? “It was unfurrgetable!”
- What’s a kitten’s fave way to shop? By cat-alogue.
- How did the cat comic know he was funny? The audience was meow-ling with laughter.
- How do cats stop crimes? They call claw enforcement!
Cool, Hilarious Cat Jokes And Puns
Here are some great jokes that you’re going to love! Share them with your pet tonight!
- What is a cat’s favorite movie? The Sound of Mewsic!
- What does a choir of cats like to sing? “Do-Re-Mew.”
- Why are cats great singers? Because they’re very mewsical!
- What normally happens when kitties go on a first date? They hiss.
- Why can’t cats play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs!
- What does the cat say after making a joke? “Just kitten!”
- What’s it called when all the treats are gone? A cat-astrophe.
- Why do cats hate laptops? They don’t have a mouse.
- How did one cat break up with another? She said, “We’re hisstory!”
- What’s another name for a cat’s house? A scratch pad!
- Why was the teenage cat sent to his room? He was in a bad meowd.
- What did the cats do when they realized they had a bad plan? They decided to (cat)nip it in the bud.
- What should you say to your cat when you leave the house? “Have a mice day!”
- What do cats use to make coffee? A purr-colator!
- What’s a cat’s favorite sport? Hair ball.
The Best Cat Jokes On The Internet
If you’re in the mood to laugh, read these amazing jokes. They won’t disappoint!
- When a cat doesn’t want to say goodbye, what do they say instead? “See ya litter!”
- How does a cat decide what it wants from the store? It flips through the cat-alog!
- In what kind of weather is a vet the busiest? When it’s raining cats and dogs!
- What do you call a cat wearing shoes? A puss in boots!
- Why did the teenage cat call her parents when she found an apartment she liked? She needed them to (cali)co-sign her lease.
- What type of cat works for the Red Cross? A first aid cat!
- What do you call a cat in a station wagon? A car-pet
- What’s the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, while the other is a pause at the end of its clause.
- Why don’t you want to play Monopoly with a cat? They tend to be cheetahs.
- What would a cat say if you stepped on its tail? “Me-OW!”
- Why are cats good at video games? Because they have nine lives!
- How do you know a cat is agitated? He’s having a hissy fit!
- When cats need to go to the airport, who do they call? A tabby.
- What’s a cat’s favorite magazine? Good Mousekeeping!
- What do you call a cat who loves to bowl? An alley cat!
Hilarious Cat Jokes For Kids And Adults
Cat owners are going to love these hilarious jokes. They’re laugh-out-loud hilarious!
- What does a cat have that no other animal has? Kittens.
- Why did the cat run away from the tree? It was scared of its bark.
- What did the mom cat say about her intuition? “I just had a strong feline.”
- What do cats love to do in the morning? Read the mewspaper!
- What do you call the cat that was caught by the police? The purrpatrator.
- Why don’t cats ever say “YOLO?” They have nine lives.
- Why was the animal lover so untrustworthy? She kept letting the cat out of the bag!
- What do cats call a nice dinner? “A fancy feast.”
- What did the sick cat say? “I feel clawful!”
- What is a cat’s favorite song? Three Blind Mice.
- Why did some cat friends go to the mall? There was a buy-one-get-one-furry deal.
- Where do cats enjoy spending a family day? The mew-seum.
- Why is it so hard for a leopard to hide? Because he’s always spotted.
- What’s a kitten’s favorite kind of sticker? Scratch and sniff.
- Which day of the week do cats love the most? Caturday.
More Hilarious Cat Jokes
Share these cat jokes and puns with your friends and family! They’ll love your sense of humor!
- Before a cat fight, what is usually said? “Hold my purrse.”
- What did one cat say while her friend was complaining? “Tail me about it.”
- What do cats call a big pile of laundry? A meowtain to climb.
- Why did the cat avoid eating lemons? They made him a sour-puss.
- What song do kittens always request at dances? “Mice Mice Baby.”
- How is cat food sold? Usually, purr the can!
- What did the grandma cat say to her grandson when she saw him slouching? You need to pay more attention to my pawsture.
- What do baby cats always wear? Diapurrs!
- Why did the cat wear a fancy dress? She was feline fine!
- What’s a cat’s favorite color? Purr-ple!
- Why was the cat afraid of the tree? Because of its bark!
- What do cats quote from the movie Bridesmaids? “Help me, I’m paw!”
- What did the cat say when it was confused? “I’m purr-plexed!”
- What’s a cat’s favorite dessert? Chocolate mouse!
- Where does a cat go when it loses its tail? The re-tail store!
- What do cats look for in a significant other? A great purrsonality.
- What do you call a cat who lives in an igloo? An eskimew!
- What is smarter than a talking cat? A spelling bee!
- Where do cats write down their notes? On scratch paper!
- What do you call a cat who became a doctor? “A first aid kitten.”
- How many cats can you put into an empty box? Only one. After that, the box isn’t empty.
About the author
January Nelson is a writer, editor, and dreamer. She writes about astrology, games, love, relationships, and entertainment. January graduated with an English and Literature degree from Columbia University. Read more articles from January on Thought Catalog.
Learn more about Thought Catalog and our writers on our about page.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: