Capricorn and Cancer: Friendship and Love Compatibility
Capricorn and Cancer are opposite signs of the zodiac and can be seen as an amalgam. Depending on their personalities, they can be really strong in love and friendship. In fact, there’s a beautiful thing between them and they are nearly perfect lovers. So let’s dive into their personalities and see how strong this love match really is:
Capricorn and Cancer Compatibility
The Capricorn Zodiac
- Capricorn’s planetary ruler is Saturn, the planet of karma, divine timing, and (overcoming) obstacles. The Capricorn zodiac is known to be obsessed with chasing success.
- The Capricorn symbol is a mythological figure known as a sea goat. This represents success, determination, creativity, and productivity.
- As an earth sign, a Capricorn is ambitious, intellectual, grounded, and dependable.
- As a cardinal sign, a Capricorn person likes to take initiative. This sun sign is a natural-born leader.
Capricorn personality traits:
- Responsible and loyal
- Driven and leads with ambition
- Condescending at times
- Has high standards for themselves and others
- Tend to bottle up feelings
- Head > heart
Personality traits of a Capricorn man
- This man doesn’t have love at the top of his priority list–he’s more focused on his career.
- He wants a partner who is practical and grounded like him
- Won’t outwardly show emotion. Show his affection for you through subtle, sweet gestures
Personality traits of a Capricorn woman
- Not the kind of woman who will rush into a relationship. It will take time for her to let down her guard.
- Her love and loyalty runs deep!
In astrology, every person has a sign in the moon and rising placements in their birth chart. Your moon represents your inner self and your rising (or ascendant) is how people see you when they first meet you.
- If your moon sign is in Capricorn, you want stability and control in a relationship and a friendship. You have a big heart but you won’t give it away to just anyone or too easily.
- If your rising sign is in Capricorn, you are shy and selective when making friends. You like to take your time getting to know someone before you let yourself get close.
Capricorns are ambitious. Their number one goal is to succeed in their career. They care more about whether hey receive a promotion than whether they settle down with the love of their love. After all, they are ruled by logic, not by emotion. They have trouble understanding other people – and feel like most people cannot understand them. That’s why they would rather put their time and energy into working hard and getting ahead in their industry than looking for love.
However, once a Capricorn finds someone they believe is worth the trouble, they are happy to settle down. They are one of the most loyal signs of the zodiac, so they aren’t going to stray. They aren’t going to get bored once the puppy love phase of the relationship ends. When they get attached to someone, they plan on keeping that person in their world for the rest of their life. It’s rare for them to connect with others, so when they do, they don’t want to lose that person.
The Cancer Zodiac
- The Cancer star sign is ruled by the moon, the ruler of intuition and emotion.
- The Cancer symbol is a crab. However, the constellation could depict it as the breast of a woman. This represents the goddess Hera from Greek mythology and the nurturing nature of women.
- As a water sign, the Cancer zodiac sign is very in tune with their intuition and emotions.
- As a cardinal sign, Cancer people tend to be very sensitive creatures who lead with their hearts impulsively.
Personality traits of a Cancer:
- Emotional, sympathetic
- Loyal, overprotective, and nurturing
- Prone to mood swings
- Finds peace through creative outlets
Cancer man personality:
- Moody, sensitive
- Won’t hide his feelings from his loved ones
- A man who wants to feel needed and wants to share his life with someone
Cancer woman personality:
- Vulnerable, open
- Fierce loyalty
- Romantic and ready for love and intimacy; this woman won’t play the field
In astrology, we each have a sign in the moon and rising (or ascendant) placements of our zodiac charts. Our moon sign represents our emotions and how we express them. Our rising sign is how people perceive us when they first meet us.
- If your moon sign is in Cancer, you are incredibly intuitive, empathetic, and emotional. You’re a natural caregiver. You sometimes have mood swings too.
- If your rising sign is in Cancer, you are protective, empathetic, and you put others first.
Cancers are nurturing, co-dependent, and overprotective. It kills them to see someone they love upset. They will do anything they can to put a smile back on their partner’s face. Although their intention is always to help, sometimes their clinginess backfires. They can make their partners feel smothered. Cancers can also overstep their boundaries by trying to lend a hand when they aren’t wanted. They never know when to quit. Cancers stick their nose where it doesn’t belong.
On the plus side, Cancers are loyal. They aren’t interested in playing the field or jumping from person to person. Cancers want a serious relationship. They are looking for a love that lasts. Once they find their forever person, they are going to treat them like royalty. Cancers aren’t going to risk hurting someone who is important to them. They will always consider their partner’s feelings before they make a decision. Cancers are truly a selfless sign.
Capricorn and Cancer: Friendship Compatibility
- A Cancer and Capricorn friendship is quite strong and balanced.
- Capricorns like to plan things out and Cancers aren’t too picky when it comes to activities. Compromise is easy for them.
- Capricorn will say that Cancer is too sensitive. Cancer will say that Capricorn is too cold. However, it’s easy for them to overcome their differences to develop a strong friendship.
These two signs are built to be friends. Their personalities are similar, so there won’t be much conflict between them. Even when they disagree on where to eat or what to do together on weekends, Cancers won’t mind letting Capricorn take the lead. Best of all, both of these signs are loyal. They prefer permanent relationships to temporary ones, so they are going to be friends for life. They are never going to abandon each other.
However, these signs have their differences. Cancers get their feelings hurt easily. They are extremely sensitive. One wrong word could cause them to spiral. Meanwhile, Capricorns are pretty cold and detached. If someone insults them, they won’t bat an eye. They don’t care about anyone else’s opinion. Capricorns need to keep this difference in mind, because if they aren’t careful, they could end up hurting a Cancer without realizing it.
Capricorn and Cancer: Sex and Love Compatibility
- Although Cancer and Capricorn are opposing signs, they are quite compatible in both love and sex.
- These cardinal signs are able to find comfort and warmth in the bedroom.
- A Capricorn partner is devoted to their lover and is someone who can be trusted. A Cancer partner is trustworthy mainly because they are quite possessive of the people they like and let into their lives.
- Because Capricorn is the opposite sign of Cancer, this sign acts differently when it comes to emotions. Cancers will find it easy to reach emotional depth, while Capricorns will struggle.
- These two signs balance each other out, with Capricorn’s practicality and Cancer’s vulnerability and they make a great pair in love.
Capricorns have a fear of commitment. They don’t want to enter a relationship unless they’re sure it’s going to last. Luckily, they will be able to trust a Cancer because they share the same sense of loyalty. They want to be in a long-term, serious relationship with someone special. Both of these signs would rather be in a comfortable, committed marriage than engage in spontaneous flings. They are on the same page when it comes to love and sex.
The biggest problem these signs will face is their difference in communication styles. Cancers are emotional, so they like to talk about how they are feeling. Meanwhile, Capricorns like to keep their cards close to their chest. They aren’t comfortable opening up and allowing their vulnerable side to be seen. In order for a relationship between these signs to work, they need to be willing to talk to each other. They need to keep the lines of communication open.
Zodiac Compatibility with Capricorn or Cancer
- If you’re a Capricorn, you’ll get along well with a water sign, like Pisces. Both signs are powerful individuals who share an unexplainable connection in the bedroom. A Pisces will inspire Capricorn while Capricorn will motivate Pisces and because of this, they make for a surprisingly strong relationship.
- If you’re a Capricorn, expect that a relationship with an air sign, like Aquarius or Libra, for example, won’t be compatible in love. Capricorns like to be grounded, make plans, and believe that slow and steady win the race. Aquarius’ like to live in the moment and not settle down. Libra and Capricorn won’t be attracted to one another and will really struggle to communicate and be emotional with one another.
- If you’re a Cancer, you’ll find that love with earth sign Virgo will be pretty good, despite the differences. Virgos are practical and down-to-earth while Cancers are quite emotional and moody. Both signs are loyal in their own way: Cancers are possessive and Virgos are so dependable that they have no reason to be unfaithful. You will complement each other very well.
- If you’re a Cancer, you’ll find that love with fire signs, like Aries and Leo, will be a hot mess. Aggressive and energetic Aries won’t understand Cancer’s emotional intensity and these two won’t value the same things. Sensitive Cancer will be too much to handle for fire sign Leo, who is known to be very selfish and very blunt.
Capricorns should keep their distance from Aquarius because a relationship will not last long between them. Capricorns like to plan out their futures. They like to stick to a routine that has been proven to be productive. They don’t mind staying home on weekends or working in the office five times per week. Meanwhile, Aquarius craves adventure. They are going to be bored by repetition. They will want to go out on new, thrilling adventures every other day – and a Capricorn won’t be up for that.
Meanwhile, Cancers should be wary about getting into relationships with fire signs. Fire signs are pretty selfish and treat themselves as their first priority. Since a Cancer wants to nurture their partner, it will be easy for a fire sign to take advantage of them. The relationship will be completely one-sided. Although a Cancer might be okay with this arrangement at first, eventually they will grow to resent their partner. They will feel completely neglected.
Capricorn and Cancer: Capricorn Compatibility / Cancer Compatibility
Capricorn and Cancer: Capricorn man + Cancer woman
The Cancer woman is faithful, trustworthy, and affectionate while the Capricorn man is assertive, ambitious, and strong. There will be a mutual understanding of each other and their differences and this will prosper over time.
Capricorn and Cancer: Cancer man + Capricorn woman
The Cancer man and the Capricorn woman share common ground despite their obvious differences: Cancer’s sensitive heart and Capricorn’s practical nature. Although they might face hurdles, it’s nothing they can’t overcome.
Capricorn and Cancer: Cancer man + Capricorn man
Earth signs and water signs can make a great match. These zodiac signs have a high compatibility. They will trust each other completely. A Capricorn and Cancer pair will have a thriving love life. They will share interests, goals, and values.
Capricorn and Cancer: Cancer woman + Capricorn woman
Cancer and Capricorn love is strong. They will create a secure, lifelong bond. These signs will be able to tell one another anything. They won’t judge each other. These signs will support each other through everything. Overall, Capricorn match Cancer well.
Capricorn compatibility with a Capricorn:
A Capricorn-Capricorn relationship will be physically and emotionally strong. With the earth element, there will be a groundedness and mutual respect for one another. They’ll be loyal without being too overbearing.
Cancer compatibility with a Cancer:
No matter if it’s a Cancer woman and woman, man and man, or man and woman, a Cancer-Cancer relationship will be deep and emotional. They might struggle in the bedroom, just because they’re more emotional creatures than physical, but they’re both great at sympathizing with one another. This is a strong emotional connection and it will be easy for them to get on the same page in the relationship.
Two Capricorns will make each other happy. They will put plenty of effort into their relationship – but they will also give each other plenty of space to pursue their career aspirations. Capricorns won’t have to worry about the relationship growing stale because they are actually comforted by routine. Best of all, Capricorns will stay loyal to each other. There won’t be any cheating, secrets, or little white lies. They will be honest with each other at all times.
Meanwhile, two Cancers are going to have a rollercoaster of a relationship. They are moody, so there are going to be times when they get into unnecessary arguments with each other. There are going to be moments when they say things they regret. They are going to have to learn how to handle their emotions in a calm, respectful way if they want the relationship to last. Otherwise, they are going to end up blowing up at each other constantly.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: