Cranberry Apple Shake
- 8 oz fresh cranberries
- 2 dates, pits removed
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 small gala apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Chia seeds
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberries, dates, and 1 cup of water.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes (until soft).
- Use a spoon to break the cranberries apart into a puree.
- In a blender, combine 1/2 cup of the cranberries puree (juices drained), yogurt, apple, and almond milk, and ice.
- Serve in your favorite glass and top with chia seeds.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: