Cucumber Lemonade Mojito (with or without the alcohol)
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2-1 Tbsp spoon Stevia or sugar (don’t worry this is for several drinks to share)
- 1 oz Vodka per drink
- Club soda
Making The Cucumber/Mint Puree (makes enough for several drinks)
- Combine, cucumber, mint, water, and sweeter in a blender.
- Blend until cucumber and mint are well chopped.
Making The Mojito (per drink)
- Combine ice, vodka, juice from 1/2 a lemon, 2 tablespoons cucumber/mint puree in shaker.
- Shake well.
- Pour over ice and top with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with cucumber slice, lemon slice, and mint sprig.
Other Recipes To Try
- Healthier Holiday Alcoholic Drinks
- Vegan Vanilla Protein Milkshake
- High Protein Lemon Berry Chia Yogurt
The post Cucumber Lemonade Mojito (with or without the alcohol) appeared first on Born Fitness.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: