Pesto Bean and Spinach Side
Making delicious food does not mean you have to spend a long time in the kitchen. This simple side dish is the perfect example.
Yields: 1 serving
Pesto Bean & Spinach Side Ingredients
- 1 can great northern beans
- 1 Tbsp pesto
- 2 large handfuls raw spinach
- Red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle of Nutritional Yeast (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. water
- In a small pot heat beans and pesto until cooked (approximately 3-5 min).
- In a sauté pan combine raw spinach, 1/3 cup pesto bean mixture, water, and spices.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 1 minute or just until the leaves start to wilt.
- Remove from heat. Serve.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: