Ultimate Side: Roasted Radish and Corn
Yields: 2-3 servings
- 6-12 red radishes, halved or quartered
- 1 cob of corn, previously cooked and kernels removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place radishes on sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes (or until tender enough can poke with a fork).
- Remove from oven to add corn.
- Return radish and corn mixture to oven for another 2 minutes.
- Serve it up.
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: