Watermelon Lime Sorbet
Why I love it: For starters it is delicious.
Summer is peak season for many fruits. You can get creative and use almost any fruit from your Farmer’s Market haul—watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, peaches, honeydew, etc.
The prep: Just chop and freeze.
- 2 cups frozen watermelon cubes
- 1 lime
- 1/4 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Combine watermelon, juice of 1 lime, banana, and half the amount of water (reserve the other half, add if needed) into a high-power blender.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Top with fresh mint and serve!
Read The Full Article
This Content Was Originally Posted At: